RE: [xsl] using multiple xsl's with one xml

Subject: RE: [xsl] using multiple xsl's with one xml
From: Carlton Noles <nolesce@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:22:29 -0700 (PDT)

yes it is ....
what i wish to do is have page load a specific xml and
xsl and process them then use the same xml and a
different xsl on another page.

page one
     addresses.xml
     namelist.xsl

page two
     addresses.xml
     fulldetails.xsl

i am not sure this was clear in my original message.

--- Robert Seber <robert.seber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>