[xsl] Accessing nth element

Subject: [xsl] Accessing nth element
From: Bharat.Chintapally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:04:05 -0400

Hello all:
     I think I need to replace for-each in my XSLT's with recursion. I am
interested in picking 'x' elements from 'y' (20 for each page from 500
records) for paging. for-each is working fine, but it is overkill, I should
be able to terminate (return from as in procedural lang's) processing when
I finish processing 20 records for a given page.
     I am trying to switch to recursion, but have a quick question. Is
there a way to fetch an n'th element from given bunch of records. For
example when I am processing records 20 thru records 40 out of 500 records,
I would like directly fetch the record #20 from all the records. Is it
possible..

Am I doing right?? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
--bharat