Re: [xsl] XSL Tidy program?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Tidy program?
From: Dan Diebolt <dandiebolt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:12:05 -0700 (PDT)

> >   http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
>
>   I'm unsure tidy is really the good example, it checks for
>non-compliance to the specification(s), and the kind of error
>found in HTML are unlikely to show up into XSLT styleshets
>(the WellFormedness errors can be pointed out by any decent
>XML parser and I assume error w.r.t. the spec are reported as
>well).

I was looking at something to clean up the indention of XML
and XSL fragments that are posted and that have a nonsense
mix of spaces or tabs and often word wrap or are prefixed with
">"s due to replys. Basically I would like a way to cut and
paste fragments easily. I should have elaborated.

Regards,

Dan