Re: [xsl] One on One!

Subject: Re: [xsl] One on One!
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:07:25 +0100

Kofi Appiah writes:

 > Has anyone got a clue which can help me keep abreast with the
 > current developments, in terms of creating a XSL FO while taking
 > the differences between XEP and FOP into consideration?.

Don't try, is my advice. There is no point setting up elaborate
procedures to deal with a transient situation:

 - FO itself is not even officially finished
 - We do not not yet have a test suite with evidence that any of the
   implementations have "done the right thing"
 - FOP is a beta-stage tool, changing on a daily basis
   XEP is also changing, and you certainly should not use the
   evaluation version as indicative of its status

others may disagree

Sebastian