RE: [xsl] xsl to xsl doing it right

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl to xsl doing it right
From: "Alex Reuter" <areuter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:44:09 -0400

Hello List,

Thanks for all your help.  There's something weird going on though in my
attempt to implement your suggestions.
Here is my namespace aliasing code...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:alex=
"alex-namespace" >
<xsl:namespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="xsl" result-prefix="alex"/>
<xsl:output method="xsl"/>
<xsl:template match="/">
<alex:stylesheet version="1.0">

The xml is processed correctly and everything seems to work properly
except....In the output alex is not replaced with xsl.

hmmmmm.....
Any more suggestions?
Thanks again!
Alex