RE: [xsl] XSL/XSP formatting problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL/XSP formatting problem
From: "Jay" <blueegg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 09:06:04 -0700

My XML goes through two XSLT processes.  First contact-xsp.xsl, then
contact-html.xsl.

If, in contact-html.xsl I use <xsl:copy-of select="test2" />, I see that
what is in the resulting HTML is just <test2></test2>.

If, in the XML file, I comment out the XSLT process that invokes
contact-html.xsl, then the resulting "xml" that gets sent to the browser is

	<test2><a href="contact.xml?1">BennettMark</a><a
href="contact.xml?2">LoihlRobert</a><a
href="contact.xml?3">WinkelmanGil</a></test2>

as one long string.  (This taken from "view source" in the browser).

I'm at a loss for why it the first XSLT (with XSP) would seemingly produce
the correct XML string, but that the second would not be able to pick it up,
reading only <test2></test2>.

I could send along my xml/xsl if that would help, but I didn't want to add
too much clutter.

Jay