[xsl] Saxon/Trax update problem ..

Subject: [xsl] Saxon/Trax update problem ..
From: "Ough, Cameron" <cameron.ough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:07:40 -0800

Okay, problem that is driving me bananas - can someone help?
I'm implementing XSL transformations via JSP using Saxon (version 6.0.2) via
the Trax API. The problem I am having is that as soon as I update to Saxon
6.2.1 or 6.2.2 the transformations fail and return the following error:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/icl/saxon/trax/Processor"

>From reviewing the updates in the versions I see no conflicting
possibilities. My classpath (beyond the defaults) is as follows:

C:\Oracle\Ora81\jdbc\lib\classes12.zip
C:\OracleXSU12\lib\xmlparserv2.jar
C:\OracleXSU12\lib\xsu12.jar
C:\Java\XSL\Saxon\saxon.jar
C:\Java\classes\w3cdom1.jar
C:\Java\jaxp-1.1\jaxp.jar
C:\Java\XSL\Saxon\saxon-fop.jar

Has someone else had this problem and resolved? I would be grateful for
assistance ...

- Cameron