Re: [xsl] treeViewer

Subject: Re: [xsl] treeViewer
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:55:34 -0700 (MST)

Tobias Reif wrote:
> Yep; the problem with the nested tables is NN's.

*nod* .. hopefully this is fixed in NS6/Mozilla.

I haven't tested that stylesheet since I started using Saxon, so I don't
even know how well it handles namespace nodes, or if there's anything I
can do to improve it. Every time I think about updating it, there is
always something else more urgent that needs to be done.

I really want to do like what someone else was asking about on the list
here recently.. ASCII art versions just like I normally do by hand in my
posts:

element 'foo'
  |  \___attribute 'bar' = 'baz'
  |  \___namespace 'xml' = '(whatever the xml ns is)'
  |___element 'greeting'
  |     |  \___attribute 'bar' = 'baz'
  |     |  \___namespace 'xml' = '(whatever the xml ns is)'
  |     |___text 'hello world'
  |___comment ' this is the end '

etc... but getting those vertical bars to go down the left like that is
not a simple task.

   - Mike