From: owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (by way of B. Tommie Usdin)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:28:07 -0500

From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [xsl] RE:
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:56:06 -0000

Besides, repeating your post every few minutes won't help at all...

I'm not sure that bit's his fault. One of the things about this list
is
that, with my mail clients at least,  if I try to "Reply to all",
which on
other lists creates an email to the list and one to the poster
(useful for responses to digests) for the xsl list I find the
to: line contains two entries for the list and none for the
poster. I generally spot and correct this, but I can see how
it could cause trouble.