[xsl] XSL:FO support for full-page "background-image"?

Subject: [xsl] XSL:FO support for full-page "background-image"?
From: Tony Coates <Tony.Coates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 14:00:57 +0000

Is there an XSL:FO engine that supports full-page background images?  (My pages
are about 32cm wide by 24cm high, by the way, to map onto a 1024x768 monitor)
As far as I can tell, neither FOP nor RenderX support this, but I would be
grateful to be proven wrong.  Thanks very much in advance for any advice,

     Cheers,
          Tony.
========
Anthony B. Coates