Re: [xsl] position in a conditional for-each

Subject: Re: [xsl] position in a conditional for-each
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:09:59 GMT

	The only solution I can think of is to create a
	stringBuffer which is updated each time through the
	condition, then create a substring of that for display.
	But I don't know how to create a 'local variable'.

You can not change the value of a variable once it is bound.
The question of not putting a comma after the last element is an
explicit example in the XSLT spec.

David