[xsl] orphans and widows/number-columns-spanned

Subject: [xsl] orphans and widows/number-columns-spanned
From: tobi.kamke@xxxxxxxxxxx (Tobi Kamke)
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:31:12 +0100

Hi all,

I have again two questions now concerning orphans / widows and
number-columns-spanned. I'm using FOP 0.15 and it prints a warning that the
orphans and widows trait of simple-page-master is ignored. Isn't this
feature implemented yet and if yes, does anybody know, when FOP can deal
with it? My other question is similar namely does FOP support the
number-columns-spanned trait of the <fo:table-cell> tag?

Thanks,

Tobi