Re: Change the value of a parameter in a template

Subject: Re: Change the value of a parameter in a template
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:36:39 +0000

Fredric,

> I want to compare XML-data with a value of a parameter in my XSL-stylesheet.

I may have misunderstood, but I think what you want to achieve is to
find all the 'Right' elements where the 'Left' element that occurs in
the same wc:INSTANCE has a value equal to the $article parameter.  You
don't need to use a template to do this: you can use an XPath.

You are after the Right elements:

  Right

that are children of wc:INSTANCE elements:

  wc:INSTANCE/Right

where the wc:INSTANCE's 'Left' child has a value equal to $article:

  wc:INSTANCE[Left = $article]/Right

Or is it more complicated than this?

Jeni

---