RE: question with using Muenchian/xsl:key (Re: sort/group/count p robl em)

Subject: RE: question with using Muenchian/xsl:key (Re: sort/group/count p robl em)
From: Xiaocun Xu <XXu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:48:04 -0500

Hi, David:

  Thanks for the example, it worked exactly as I needed. :)
  Now I realized what I did wrong the first time, I did not use the right
key in my sum() function :(.  Since the solution you suggested uses the
parent itemlist as part of the key, I should used that key in my sum()
function which I forgot to do.

Much thanks,
Xiaocun