Re: XML to PDF

Subject: Re: XML to PDF
From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:42:28 +0300

Hi,

I am doing this by transforming XML using XSLT into MIF (Maker Interachange
Format) for FrameMaker.  I then produce postscript output from FrameMaker
which I convert to PDF.

Sotiris, CTL, Cyprus

                    Larry_Mason@xxxxxx
                    Sent by:                     To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        cc:
                    rytech.com                   Subject:     XML to PDF

                    27/10/2000 12:47 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

I'm looking for XSL to transform an XML document to a PDF file.  Can anyone
send to me working examples/approaches?  I'm particularly interested in how
paging is handled as well as "wide" reports with respect to large amounts
of data that is tabular in nature, a bit less on table of contents and
Links to James Tauber's FOP seem to broken - I would love to hear from
anyone who has used it.
Cheers!
Larry Mason