Re: need xsl for collapsed treeview

Subject: Re: need xsl for collapsed treeview
From: Arie Golos <agolos@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 11:12:32 -0400

Once I had a similar problem so I modified the Microsoft default
stylesheet
to have expand/collapse button in the upper right corner.
It would collapse the entire tree with (not only level on which you
click).
On large trees there is a performance problem even with my 700 mghz PC.
So, if you have a large tree (thousands), click and wait for 10-20
seconds.

Since the list does not allow attachments, if you want this stylesheet,
you may
send me may send me your e-mail addess (since I missed the original
mail)
and I will send it to you.

Arie

> > IRUDAYARAJ BACKIARAJ wrote:
> > > can I get  any help for my problem?

> > The default style sheet uses MSXML 2.0 (as ships with IE5). It
generates
> > an HTML document that contains CSS and JavaScript to provide the
> > collapsing/expanding views. To change the default behaviour, you
have to
> > change whatever HTML it generates.
> >
> > If you make a copy of the style sheet and reference it externally,
as per
> > the info at that URL you posted, you can make it generate different
HTML