Re: New XSL working draft published

Subject: Re: New XSL working draft published
From: Rick Geimer <Rick.Geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:27:16 -0700

Nikolai,

Thanks for providing this link. It helps me tremendously. I second
Sebastian's motion that the XSL working group review it and either
approve it, or release a conforming version if they reject it.

I understand that there are parts of XSL that cannot be represented in
XML syntax, but a DTD can still get you 95% of the way there, which is
much better than nothing.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx