Novice

Subject: Novice
From: Brett Edwards <muzia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,

I'm new to the list here.  I've just put my feet into
the murky waters of XML/XSL and I thought it might be
a good idea to join this list.  Although this will
help, I know I'm gonna have to do a great deal more.
Can anyone tell me what would be the most effective
and efficient way to learn the important intricacies
of XML.  I've thought about taking a class at a local
community college but I know often times these
professors know little more than the students.  I've
started reading some books but I get lost quickly.
Can anyone help me?  Thanks,

Brett