Multiple stylesheets

Subject: Multiple stylesheets
From: "Ben C." <tatsu2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:09:41 GMT

Hey guys,
 This is what I am trying to get to work:

I have Resin server set up on a machine. On it I have an XML and two XSL documents. One of the XML documents turns it into HTML wich can then be viewed as a company web page. On the web page I would like a link that takes that same XML document and the second XSL document (a stylesheet with the RTF format hard coded) and generates an RTF file dynamically. Is this possible? Could somone point me in the right direction if it is?

 Thankx
 Ben C.