Re: Problem resolving base URI in document fuction

Subject: Re: Problem resolving base URI in document fuction
From: Jeni Tennison <Jeni.Tennison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:43:19 +0100

Jayme,

>I'm having a problem
>where Xalan's implementation of document() either isn't
>working properly, or I'm not understanding the XSLT
>specification fully.

I think that either Xalan's implementation of document() isn't working
properly, or your environment is set up in a way that's confusing it.  Your
understanding of the XSLT specification is correct, the variable definition
you have used should access the correct document, and a test of equivalent
code with SAXON works.

I know this doesn't help you fix the problem, but at least you should feel
reassured that it's not you! :)

Sorry not to be of more help,

Jeni

Dr Jeni Tennison
Epistemics Ltd, Strelley Hall, Nottingham, NG8 6PE
Telephone 0115 9061301 ? Fax 0115 9061304 ? Email
jeni.tennison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx