RE: path quesion

Subject: RE: path quesion
From: Ronald <ronald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:54:30 +0200

Maybe I'm missing something here, but you could try using something like XMLwriter
Put you XML files in a project and then do a batch conversion where you only have to specify your XSLTscript once.
You can use whatever processor you like in XMLwriter as long as it's possible to start it from the commandline.
Maybe it's not at all what your looking for, but it helped me a whole lot doing conversion on over 100 large documents

Ronald