RE: Precompiling XSL/Xalan

Subject: RE: Precompiling XSL/Xalan
From: bmadi_1@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:35:05 +0530

Hi,
Xalan (command-line) has some additional debugging features, any idea how to
redirect this to a file on a linux machine. The default behaviour is it writes
to the stdout/console
since sometimes errors can be huge, it usually is since it first parses the xsl
file then the xml then actually you get to know the real errors

any fix/idea is highly appreciated

thank you in advance
regards

maddy