RE: Create text file

Subject: RE: Create text file
From: James Eberhardt <JEberhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:53:58 -0400

True, you can't set the output file, but what I have done in the past is use
the original XSL file to create a .BAT file which includes command lines for
all the files.

So, take this:
	<image name="abc" extension="txt">
		This text should be outputted!
	</image>
	<image name="def" extension="txt">
		This text should be outputted!
	</image>

Create this (file.bat):
	xt file.xml file.xsl abc.txt
	xt file.xml file.xsl def.txt

Then, run the bat file against your original XML and you should get the
files you want.  Let me know if this answer wasn't clear enough.

James Eberhardt