Re: XSL and xml entities that need to be translated

Subject: Re: XSL and xml entities that need to be translated
From: "Robert Koberg" <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 21:18:27 -0700

Hi Mike,

Thanks for responding.

I have taken a step back and started using SSI to include the xml/xsl in a
standard html table/page.  It seems pretty fast when I am the only one
hitting the server :)

We have been trying to make a client side tool that reads/writes/edits
xsl/xml.  We are using different shells to display tabular data in many
different formats.

I was thinking there was a way to write nested xsl transformations.

oh well...