Re: External Function Call From Style Sheets (2nd Try)

Subject: Re: External Function Call From Style Sheets (2nd Try)
From: Edwin Glaser <edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 21:52:34 +0200

> Although I think the URI of the namespace is irrelevant, I put the
> DxsUtil.class file on the same directory of the stylesheet. I've tried
> in both Saxon and XT (from the command line) but it haven't worked. I
> think I'm missing something, isn't it?

Some sugestions...

Is your stylesheet path also in the CLASSPATH. Your class is searched
via the CLASSPATH.

Older versions of saxon need at least one / e.g. xmlns:dxsutil="/DxsUtil".

Have you tried it without the function-available. The exception might
include some useful information.

Hope it helps, edwin

--
Edwin Glaser -- edwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx