RE: MSXML vs MSXSL vs Datachannel

Subject: RE: MSXML vs MSXSL vs Datachannel
From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:58:41 -0700

My understanding of the past relationship we had with DataChannel was that
we collaborated with them in order to port MSXML 2.0 to Java.  As far as I
know, we are not currently collaborating, and I'm not aware of anything
planned for the future.

The XML component we ship is entitled MSXML and includes support for XML,
Namespaces, DOM, XSLT, XPath, and lots of other stuff.  Sometimes we refer
to the XSL and XSLT implementation portions of MSXML as MSXSL, but these
portions don't constitute a separate product.

- Jonathan Marsh
  Microsoft