RE: RE: Attribute test problem solved

Subject: RE: RE: Attribute test problem solved
From: "Medina, Edward" <emedina@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:37:45 -0400

:> like the example below with the variable...
:like what about the variable? You posted some code that looked correct?
:

:-)  Ha ha funny NOT!

What I meant to say (not that this is code that you would like to see
David), was that how could I do the code below with a variable
instead with this, or point me to where I can find it in the W3C.

<xsl:choose>
<xsl:when></xsl:when>
<xsl:otherwise>
<xsl:text>U N C L A S S I F I E D</xsl:text>
	<xsl:if test="//@...='FOUO'">
 	<xsl:text>//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY</xsl:text>
	</xsl:if>
</xsl:otherwise>
</xsl:choose>

Because I've been hooked to the http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath#

site for the last three days, and besides alot of the information
sounding like greek to me, there only one or two things which
mention variables.

The last statement why I'm in this forum.

Eddy