another ultimately stupid question

Subject: another ultimately stupid question
From: Neelam Checknita <NChecknita@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:30:12 -0700

Hi again,

I know this question is probably even dumber than the last one which I
asked, but I must ask because I have to get this
project working:

I want to generate an element something like this:
	<contact_name>neelam</contact_name>

i'm using oracle's xml parser version 2.0, but i'm not sure how i can do
this.

If i create an XMLElement with tag name contact_name, that part works.  But
when I try to do something like:
	XMLElement.setNodeValue("neelam"), i get an exception that says the
node cannot be modified (read-only).
i'm not sure why this would be happening.  I also don't know if i'm doing
the right thing to set the "value" in the node...
could it be that the string "neelam" is an attribute?

any help would be appreciated!  thanks in advance!

neelam