Re: xsl question on fo:page-sequence

Subject: Re: xsl question on fo:page-sequence
From: "Nikolai Grigoriev" <grig@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:38:22 +0400

Kathryn Watson wrote:

> I'm just starting to work with xsl:fo, and I'm trying to take a working
> example and change the page numbers to start at 24,   instead of 1. It
> should be pretty simple right? The 'initial-page-number' is a attribute
> of 'fo:page-sequence' so if I'm not mistaken, the following code should
> work:
>
>                     <fo:page-sequence initial-page-number="24">
>
> But, of course, I must be missing something, as the page numbers still
> start at 1.

I see no problems in your code: it seems to me that your formatter does
not support this property. To say anything definite, it would be nice
to know which formatter are you using. If it is FOP 0.12, than you should
check http://xml.apache.org/fop/implemented.html for the list of implemented
features: there's no 'initial-page-number' there.

Regards,

Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX