RE: ** security problem and link

Subject: RE: ** security problem and link
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:59:32 -0000

> I did a servlet that give in output a file .xml and I
> wrote a file xsl to read this xml.
> But when I call my servlet the browser shows a window where tell
> me that it cannot reads .xsl because  have a security problem.

I'm afraid the people on this list are good at answering XSL problems, but
problems with browser and servlet configurations are a bit out of scope,
especially if you don't say what products you are using.

> Second problem is that I don't know how to create
> a table with a label that anyone corresponds at an href.
> Sorry for my little english,

Perhaps we would understand if you try to explain the problem in XML and
HTML. Tell us what your input is and what output you want.

Mike Kay