RE: XSLT Training Courses

Subject: RE: XSLT Training Courses
From: "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:31:33 -0600

Title: RE: XSLT Training Courses

Shameless plug ...

I teach an XML course for Object Computing, Inc. in St. Louis, Missouri.
Here's a link to the course description.
http://www.ociweb.com/training/courses/course_description.shtml?courseCode=ESJA09-01
This course could easily be customized to a one day XSLT course.
Currently it covers many aspects of XML and is a three day course