RE: Offline use of xsl in IE5

Subject: RE: Offline use of xsl in IE5
From: Jim Michael <JMichael@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:46:18 -0500

As others have stated, the MS implementation is outdated, however you can
generate html from the command line using these scripts. (I don't recall
where I found this, otherwise I would credit the author). After building
your XSL and XML docs, run the xsl.bat script using the syntax in the REM
statement. HTH.

Cheers,

Jim

msxsl.js
========
//msxsl.js 1999-04-22 10:00
var xml = WScript.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
var xsl = WScript.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM");
xml.validateOnParse=false;
xml.load(WScript.Arguments(0));
xsl.validateOnParse=false;
xsl.load(WScript.Arguments(1));
WScript.Echo( xml.transformNode( xsl.documentElement ));

xsl.bat
=======
@echo off
REM usage: xsl xmlfile xslfile htmlfile