How to get &

Subject: How to get &
From: Stephane St-Denis <Stephane.St-Denis@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 12:17:00 -0500

I want to create something like the following with my XSL stylesheet:

but I cannot figure out how to get the ampersand in the string. If I
just use an ampersand, I get an
XslProcessorException because it thinks it is an entity reference, and
if I use &amp; OR &#38; I get &amp; in
the output instead of just the ampersand.

Is there a way to get a single ampersand in the HREF attribute value?

( I try <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> and <xsl:output
method="HTML"> and I
have the same results.  I'm using lotusXSL_0_17_2. )

Thanks,
Stephane.