: Examples of (re)displaying XML based i nformation under Netscape

Subject: : Examples of (re)displaying XML based i nformation under Netscape
From: Barnes Steve J <SJBARNES@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:25:14 -0000

Does anybody have/or have links to examples of the java used to display
& redisplay selected parts of an XML document under Netscape,  we are
currently using DataChannel's XJParser.  Any examples where the diplay
produces forms for some of the tree that allow the content of that
section of the tree to be modified would be most useful.
> 	--
> 	"Personal e-mail. This e-mail is personal. It is not authorised
> by or sent on behalf of the sender's employer. This e-mail is the
> personal responsibility of the sender."

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.