Re: Visibility of parameters in templates

Subject: Re: Visibility of parameters in templates
From: heiko.grussbach@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 17:12:22 +0100

Thanks,  this works perfectly. I was a bit confused, since I used some of
the global parameters the same way in <xsl:with-param...> and that worked.
Of course, they were visible because they were global and not because I had
them in the with-param statement.
Anyway, thank you very much.

Regards

HEIKO