Re: Update re: Outputting a DOCTYPE

Subject: Re: Update re: Outputting a DOCTYPE
From: James Clark <jjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:03:31 +0700

The code's wrong: there's no "wml" output method, and the
"xml-declaration" has been renamed "omit-xml-declaration".  Even if it
were right, it wouldn't work in the current version of XT. From
http://www.jclark.com/xml/xt.html:

The xml output method ignores the encoding, doctype-system,
doctype-public, omit-xml-declaration, standalone and
cdata-section-elements attributes on xsl:output.