RE: A problem with [embedded templates???]

Subject: RE: A problem with [embedded templates???]
From: "Hunter, David" <dhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:10:57 -0400

Okay, I've been able to simplify my question, so hopefully this will be
easier to answer.  (I'm using MSXML's version of XSL.  I know, I know...)

If I have XML like this:

Can I use XSL to produce HTML like this:
<h1>This is some <i>text</i> in some XML</h1>

I've come up with a number of results, but I haven't been able to embed the
one element in the middle of the other properly.

Although Steve Dahl gave me some great help with my original email, I'm
still stumped on this issue, and I'm sure it must be a FAQ.  (Meaning that
if someone could point me to a demo of this kind of thing, it would probably
save us both time...  ;-)

Thanks in advance.