Re: HTML forms with XSLT slideshow question

Subject: Re: HTML forms with XSLT slideshow question
From: "Nikita Ogievetsky" <nogievet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 23:24:24 +0100

extract from http://www.w3.org/1999/08/WD-xslt-19990813#extension
>>>    This version of XSLT does not provide a mechanism for defining
>>>    implementations of extensions.
This is THE feature I want in XSLT ASAP.
Given the rules I would be able to create my own extensions easily.
Until then I rather stay with XJS: XSLT/ JavaScript combination
then going for application-specific extensions.

> Was it because the code got messy, or because there is no xslt
> processor that works in your environment that supports extensions
> in your chosen script language?

If anybody know of such XSLT processor, please let me know.