Re: flex/bison based xpath parser

Subject: Re: flex/bison based xpath parser
From: Francis Norton <francis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:57:20 +0100

Hi Sean,

I've been writing batch files to try to do xpath viewing (which I really
need to help analyse large large and rapidly changing XML dump I'm
formatting) but getting stymied by XSLT's refusal to permit
paramterisation of select attributes - I even tried external entities!

So if you need a user I'd be interested - I have some java experience
but haven't yet tried XSLT from inside java - I've been doing pure XSLT
in batch.

Francis.