RE: Weird IE5 behaviour

Subject: RE: Weird IE5 behaviour
From: Senthil Vaiyapuri <senthil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:59:27 -0700

  Well, found the issue.  In my XML stream, there was a null byte x00
  at the end after the root end tag.  (guessed it right, XML stream is from
  a C program)  Once I nuked this sucker, IE5 was happy and it displayed the

  XML document without any problems.

     3c 2f 69 6e 76 6f 69 63 65 3e 0a 00
     <   /  i    n   v   o  i   c   e   >   \n null

  Thanks for all the help.
  -senthil