Re: msxml (was: RE: Includes through XSL)

Subject: Re: msxml (was: RE: Includes through XSL)
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:34:55 +0000 (GMT)

Shalperin writes:
 > > oh dang you just shot yourself in the foot. go straight to jail, do

I *was* joking, you know...

 > Okaaaaaay... that being said (and I don't disagree with you), what
 > *C++* parser implementation do you recommend?  Keep in mind, it
 > must support XSL(T).

you have me at a disadvantage here, because I cannot see why you care
what language something is written in. I can see why you might dislike
Java, but if I offered you one written in Fortran, is that OK?

unless I mistake, there are no C++ implementations of an XSL engine
conforming to the current draft.

Sebastian