RE: parameters

Subject: RE: parameters
From: Marco.Mistroni@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:24:59 +0300

Hi Mike,
	Ok, I am using LotusXSL and there's a similar function like
processor.setParam(name,value).
Suppose that I do processor.setParam(bgcolor, color) where bgcolor has value
"bgcolor" and color has the value "Red".
Then in the stylesheet how can I refer that?? I.e., how in the stylesheet I
say  'pick the value of that variable from the variable called bgcolor????
Reply me soon
Br
marco