Re: New XSLT draft

Subject: Re: New XSLT draft
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:21:07 -0700

I don't know how this works, but it looks like a function was added:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xslt#function-unparsed-entity-uri

I haven't had a chance to figure out if it's an answer, and am not good
enough with XSL to know by just glancing at the spec. Hopefully, one the
gurus out there will have a better answer. ;)
Chuck White
Creative Director
Advance Recruitment Advertising, Inc.
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx