Re: XSL-FO Does it have the guts?

Subject: Re: XSL-FO Does it have the guts?
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 14:30:18 -0700

I'm not sure we should be comparing XSL to Quark, since Quark is a processor
that outputs to printer languages like Postscript. You might want to ask
Quark if they plan on support for outputting XSL someday, though.

Does XSL have the power of Postscript? Again, not the greatest comparison
(the vector markups seem more akin to Postscript to me than is XSL). How
about RTF? I've never seen what that looks like raw, but I bet it's a better
comparison. And I bet XSL stacks up well.
Chuck White
Creative Director
Advance Recruitment Advertising, Inc.
chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx