Part B - Generic parse.allXML function

Subject: Part B - Generic parse.allXML function
From: David RR Webber <Gnosis_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:33:00 -0400

OK, continuing this theme, I'm also wanting to explore
if it is possible in XSL to create a "ListNodes" generic tool.

What I want is to pass any XML, and for the XSL to scan it and
present a complete list of all the TAGS and ATTRIBUTES used
in the well formed XML as a HTML table.

This obviously is a snap shot - 'here's what this document contains'
type summary.

I suspect this will require multiple steps - step one - scan XML and dump
out
list of all TAGS found,  step two - sort list , step three - process sorted
list
ignoring duplicates and produce final result to display to user.

Comments? Ideas?  What I'm REALLY hoping is that someone already
has one of these built and can share it with us!?

Thanks, DW.