Re: XML on Gecko

Subject: Re: XML on Gecko
From: "Richard Lander" <rlander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:19:07 -0500

 Hi,

The quick answer to your problem is that IE5 supports XML+XSL and XML+CSS.
Gecko and other Mozilla clones support XML+CSS. You can judge for yourself
how compliant those browsers are to the standards they support. If you are
using XSL, I suggest you base your stylesheets on XT, as it is much more
compliant or wholly? compliant to XSL transformations.

Good day,

Richard.