Re: small problem

Subject: Re: small problem
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:20:22 -0800

Yes you can by using Cascading Style Sheets.  My personal recommendation
though would be to do 2 separate files, one *.xml and one *.xsl.  The
intent of xml is to separate the actual content from the style of a
document.

Right now, this may not seem important but when xml catches a bit more
mainstream, your documents will probably be spidered for a yet to be
built xml directory.  The spider should, optimally, be able to access
the raw content of your page and not deal with extraneous infromation on
how to mark up the text.

This is just my own opinion right now but I really feel that this is the
future direction of XML.

Duane Nickull
xmldirectory.com