Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 10:21:45 +0000

You say your not looking to hijack the process, and then start talking
about XSL being based on XTL. How did it suddenly turn that way around?

Listen to what you're saying. You're talking abou the XSL process becomming
an XTL process, with XSL bolted on. It will effect be adervsly as the focus
and intent of the language will change.

Please go look at XQL and hijack that.

Cheers
     Guy