Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 08:17:37 -0600

Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I repeat... if you don't like the formatting as part of XSL... simply don't
> look at it.

You can repeat yourself as often as you want. We have described why this
is not acceptable. It costs entrepeurs money, causes confusion and stunts
XSL's popularity and growth.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did,
but she did it backwards and in high heels."
                                               --Faith Whittlesey