RE: Pecision

Subject: RE: Pecision
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:11:57 -0500

Hi Paul,

<YourComment>
The note in 2.2 indicates that you should build the *structure* using XML
elements. You use XML syntax in XSL stylesheets so ommitag is not
relevant. Once a document tree has been built your application can save it
as XML, SGML, PDF, TeX or any other tree-structured format if
a) it supports that format
 b) you told it you want that format as output with a namespace
declaration.
</YourComment>

<Reply>
So I can output only XML like constructs, VRML and HTML are in fact XML
documents (from the structural point of view not the specification point of
view - jeee our discipline look more and more like the law field :-) I guess
in couple years we'll talk about jurisprudence! Anyway, thanx Paul for your
comment.
</Reply>

Regards
Didier PH Martin